Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mylot today 3 Mar 2009

Busy~!Busy~!Busy~!Busy~!Busy~!!

Well, in the last few days, I only managed to get two discussions out on Mylot!

Well, here are the discussions I started about two days ago!
Some like it hot... some like it cold...
Gas that costs more than 81 Billion dollars

And after numbing my butt in the meeting rooms for the past two days, I am ready for some serious money making action!
First! To catch up on all my discussions... then onto the discussions my friends started. This two alone should keep me busy for a day or two already.
Hope in the midst, I will get inspiration to post more new discussions!
posted by GnM at 12:48 AM

2 Comments:

You are a great writer, and I would like a link to subscribe to your blog somehow to keep updated. I could save it in my favorites, but I wouldn't remember to check it. I know Blogger has some widgets you can add with a RSS Subscribe feature...

March 6, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Really? How do I go about getting this RSS subscribe to work in my blog?

March 10, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home