Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mylot today 26 Feb 2009

Another day and another list of things to do.
I just received an email from Topsurfer indicating that the cheque has been sent for my payout request.
If that cheque comes, then I got another legit paid to click to show off in my list of programs.

Looking at my program list, I think it is time for an overhaul. Rearrange the layout a little and remove the programs that are no longer working.
A busy weekend a head.

Below is my list of topics I started in Mylot today.

Have you ever wanted to kick someone so bad...
Hindsight...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!
Detoxing the body... is pills and supplements the only way?
Wedding Blues? What would you do?
Dark in here
If one day you were offered...
Habits... and the 30 day trial period...
I am going to do something when I am some body...
How do you deal with children who keep asking why?
posted by GnM at 1:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home