Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mylot today 25 Feb 2009

Well, another long busy day ahead.
I have been working hard with Easyhits4u.
And the hard work is paying off. If all things go well, I should be looking at another payout request at the end of the month!
That is another $3 to add to the till! Woo~hoo~!

Made a request at Donkeymails as well. Hope that I will be getting the payout soon!
That would mean another $5 to the till.

But not wanting to count my chickens before my eggs hatched. So I will wait till the payout is confirmed before I post the good news!

As for the Mylot updates, I cannot keep to my goal today. I will be trying to keep to my goal tomorrow. ;p

These are the discussions I started today:
Do setbacks discourage you or inspire you to work harder?
How do you enjoy yogurt?
Dieting tools that may be helpful!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed posting it.
posted by GnM at 4:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home