Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mylot today 23 Feb 2009

Well, I am always losing track of all the topics that I post when I am on mylot.

In my efforts to make more money online, I am constantly posting to mylot so that I can reach the minimum payout every month. But on some months, it is tougher than others due to a busy schedule.

So, now, one of my daily goals, I will try to post at least 10 new discussions a day. And that is on top of what I am replying to on a daily basis.

And in my previous posting, the nine discussions that I posted did help to boost some of my earning for the day.
I got almost double my usual amount of earnings as compared to just replying to topics or discussions.
Which brings me closer to my payout nearing the end of the month! Woo~Hoo~!

These are the discussions I started today:

Transport fare decrease across the board... or is it?
Serious... you call this fashion?
Social networking is health hazardous!!
Did you know that some food makes you sleep?
Did you know that some food makes you stay awake?
Studying in fast food restaurants... you can concentrate?

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did posting them!
posted by GnM at 9:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home