Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mylot today 19 Feb 2009

Well, I am always losing track of all the topics that I post when I am on mylot.

In my efforts to make more money online, I am constantly posting to mylot so that I can reach the minimum payout every month. But on some months, it is tougher than others due to a busy schedule.

So, now, one of my daily goals, I will try to post at least 10 new discussions a day. And that is on top of what I am replying to on a daily basis.

These are the discussions I started today:
Do you believe in fate? How about pre-destiny?
A little slice of life...
How far would you go to keep a promise?
Is it wrong?
LADIES: To avoid a dirty toilet, will you pee standing up?
One single phone charger for all phones!
DJ announces split on radio before filing for separation
Acupuncture can really rebuild muscles?
Just because I like to use LOL, I am not serious?!?
What makes a good manager?

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did posting them!
posted by GnM at 10:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home