Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mylot today 2 Mar 2009

Well, another day at Mylot!

Been a long day at work. And a very tiring one at that.
It is terrible to have to nurse a fever AND still go to work. But we have to as the important meetings are arranged by me and will be on going for the coming two days.

I may not be as active as I would like to the coming two days.
Sigh~~~!

Ah well, these are the topics I started today:
Milk...How do you like your milk?
Wait... it is at the tip of my tongue!
Movie Review: De Ja Vu
Movie Review: Butterfly Effect
Do you like to take pain killers for your ailments...
The biggest loser...
Nothing is impossible...
Given once chance to go back in time...
Heroes... do you have one?


Hope you like reading them!
posted by GnM at 10:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home