Sunday, March 1, 2009

I HAVE BEEN PAID BY DONKEYMAILS!!!! Yay~~~!!!!

I have been paid by Donkeymails AGAIN!

They have been very consistent in their payments thru the years that I have been with them. And working only in your spare time, it is easy to reach payouts. But I have the habit of colsolidating my amounts so that I can see dollars when I get paid rather then cents.

And payments are processed every three to five working days!

Here is the excerpt of the email I received.

Don't forget to share your payout experience with Donkeymails on different forums and communities.

-----------------------------------
Payment details
-----------------------------------

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=15018136&owner=ahgong


I am so happy to be receiving money from the programs that I am on! Yippie!
posted by GnM at 10:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home