Monday, December 29, 2008

Have you ever got an idea... but dunno what to do with it?

Take for example, GPS. When it first came out more than 10 years ago, I was working with a company that handles, among its projects, a customized navigation in the sea project for a customer.

I had this fantastic idea to make a navigation for the roads using the GPS and know that it would be very popular if we can get the software developed for 3D maps.
But the idea stops there. As the development work is proprietary to the company, I cannot make use of them to write the software. And I know nuts about writing it from scratch as the software packages I was working on took years to developed prior to my entry to the company.

Then there was the dry-fit shirts that I know would take off when Bossini introduced it to the market. Now, it is everywhere!

And a few more other ideas after that. But all of them are...

Read more...>
posted by GnM at 5:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home