Sunday, December 7, 2008

Goals! Aspiration! Targets! Quest to become RICH!

Well, it has been a really busy past few months. And I have been working my butt off just to get some of the things in my in tray cleared.
I have been working really hard to make a few dollars more off the web.
And some of that effort is paying off. On average, I am making about USD$15 a month. A pretty neat amount, considering the amount of time I am spending on line.

Well, the end of 2008 is near. AND a busy year it has been!
On the work front, I had my hands full with projects after projects. And I am happy that it is going well and smooth for me.

On the home front, well, I am grateful I got a pretty and supportive wife to help me in setting up our new home. And making it a very nice, cozy home to come back to at the end of the long day in the office.

On the internet front, I am working towards a better income to supplement my quest towards a million dollars!
For starters, I have revamped this page and its layout. There are still lots of details to work out. But they are all coming together.
I am working on a list of articles to publish on this site. So look out for them as I update my blog!

I have been reading some books to try and motivate myself to get more done. And I am currently hooked on the book The Secret.
It was fun reading the book and I am also writing my review on that book. You should see the article within the next week or so.

In the book it is recommended that we visualize our goals and know that it is achieved. And if we believed enough, it will come true. So next up, my goal list!

I sure hope I can get more articles going for this blog! And do hope that you guys will continue to support me my staying tune to more as we go along!
posted by GnM at 10:29 AM

2 Comments:

Hi Ah Gong,

Great to hear about your quest! I will check out your blog often to see your progress. All the best!

Sydney Hazelton

December 11, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Thanks for the encouragement SydneyHazelton!

December 11, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home