Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Megalido is closed too!

Looks like the end of the year is the bane of many online making site!
Megalido looks so promising at the beginning of the year!
With a scheme similar to that of a previous program I was on.

So after observing the site for a while I decided to join in.
As usual, I was cautious and bought only one unit to try the program out first.

And it was a good thing too. Cos when my ad pack expired, I was waiting for my payout, Megalido decided to change the TOS. *grumble*
With my money being forced back into the account as fresh ad pack purchase, I had no choice but to patiently wait for the new, longer period, ad pack to expire, which was due this coming 26 Dec 2008.

Well, after patiently surfing to earn the points to advertise my site, Megalido is unaccessible today!



Looks like this one bit the dust as well.
It is so disappointing. The only consolation I got from this program? Well, it directed some traffic to my blog when it was still up and running.

Sigh... it is so tough to find a good reliable program these days.
I will continue to search the net. I am sure I can find a good program that will pay me steadily and reward me for my loyalty to the program.
Till then, the search continues...
posted by GnM at 5:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home