Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hits4pay - Get paid to read!!

Getting inspiration from the Double Your Way to a Million, I have been trial and testing in an ongoing experiment to see how much free money can be made from the internet.

So far in almost a year I have made over $150 doing different things, like joining paid forums and trying to build monster down lines in proven paid to read sites. One of these paid to read sites is Hits4pay.

So far, with Hits4pay I have been receiving a couple of emails per week at the moment. They have 2 levels of referrals and standard pay rates. They offer only PayPal when it comes to payment options.

I started with Hits4pay about a year ago. This pay for reading email site, was a fun way to make money quickly and easily. This is a no hassle site that sends you emails to your inbox. All you do, just click on the link in the email letter, it takes you to the site and you read the email and you are paid. That's it. It is that easy!

Each email is worth 2 cents. The advertisements are very professional and you only have to view the website for one minute to get credited. In addition, you get 1 cent for every email your referrals read and your referrals' referrals (2nd level).

Most of their paid email topics are about starting your own online business, business ideas, and other ways of making money online. If you are interested in any of these subjects I highly recommend joining this site, because they are a great source of information.

The best part is you get $10 free for signing up and pays you via PayPal at $25. You start out with a ten dollar credit. So right off the bat you are 2/5 of the way to the low $25 payout.

Joining this wonderful program is quick, easy and free. So what have you got to lose? Sign up to become a member!

This programs also allows me to have email contact with my down line which helps me to help them, and in return they help me. If I find a good place to get a referral or two I let them know, if they find a good money making program they let me know. It is a win win situation!

Once you have signed up and got the $10 in your Hits4pay account, you just need to sit back and wait for Hits4pay to send you the advertisement emails with the links in.

On average, I get about one to two emails a week. This could probably be attributed to my being an international member.

Overall, I think this program is all right, that is, for a PTR program.
posted by GnM at 5:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home