Thursday, December 11, 2008

MyLot - Get paid to post!!

In my quest towards financial freedom, I came across this paid to post forum.
And after I joined it, boy was I happy!

My History with Paid to Post Forums
I have been a member of a few paid to post forum. And in most of them, they are targeting very specific topics. And with many restrictions such as no repeated posting of the same topic or same program, it makes it really hard to start topics in them. It is either you have to be really fast to post topics on new programs (PTC, PTR, PTP, Traffic generators... etc) in the web, or you have to do extensive research in order to post your topic to the forum for discussion.

As such, after a while, one tend to lose steam over participating in these forums.

New found love... MYLOT
Mylot on the other hand is different. It is more of a social network forum then a niche forum. Here, you can post discussions about a whole host of stuff. Anything under the sun can be discussed here. From your daily gripes about life to your daily chats with friends who share the same interests as you.

I have joined Mylot for two years now. In the beginning, like most newbies to the site, I was unsure about the reliability of Mylot.
So being active there was not at the top of my priority list.
After a few months of posting and familiarizing myself in Mylot, I earned almost $10 in my account.

Meanwhile, searching around the internet, one can easily find members' claims that they were paid by Mylot.

In the second month, when I reached the payout limit. And I got my payment from Mylotat the mid of the following month. Until now, I’ve got payments from Mylot numerous times. You can view my payment proof for 2007 here.
I am still in the midst of compiling my 2008 payment proof!

Once I got my first payment, it was enough encouragement to keep me motivated to keep going on at Mylot!
So, if you are looking for a quick way to increase your online income, Mylot is the way to go!
Just for chatting, or even griping about your frustrations, you get paid!
And if you are active enough, you will be receiving payments on a monthly basis easily!

Extract from their website...


Earn money using Mylot
We want our users to help our website explode, and to reward you we will pay you every time you use Mylot! We believe users are the most valuable asset to the longevity of any website so why only provide them with a service, why not reward them financially?

Our goal is to provide internet users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis. It's easy, sign up and start discussions, post responses or comments to current discussions, news or blogs, or refer friends! Referring friends is a great way to earn passive income on Mylot. A Mylot account is all you need to get started.

Click here to open an account.
For more information on earning money on Mylot see our FAQs.



It is very clearly stated that they are for people chatting. And if you love to chat in forums, this is the best place to be. Invite your friends, your family and start chatting here. To be paid to chat is the bonus that is just sweet!
posted by GnM at 10:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home