Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Visual Board!

Well, as with any quest to achieve something, we must know what we want.
And in order to know what we want, we have to write it down on a list.

After reading the book The Secret, I am motivated to want to start something call a visual board. And I am going to use this blog entry as the virtual Visual Board to list down the things I want from the Catalogue of the Universe.

So here goes... May my list of wants become true!

1) To own my very own car. And I have been looking around a lot since the first MPV was introduced into the market so long ago.
Over the years, I have fancied a few pretty MPVs. And over the years, that choice of the perfect MPV has changed. But the one that really gets me blood pumping is the latest Honda Stream!



2) To own get my credit ratings in good order!
To be financially free, one must be free from credit. So the ultimate goal is to clear my credit cards so that I am free! And when that happens, I am going to stay that way!



3) To go to Japan for a holiday!
I want to be able to see the Peach Cherry Blossoms! A dream that I have always wanted to do. And I will do it!



4) To be able to earn a TWICE my current income. Target date, to achieve this by the end of next year on this very same day!!



5) To be able to put aside enough savings to afford not to work for a whole year!
This is just a sum set aside. A sum that is enough for me to maintain my current lifestyle without worries for a good whole year!
Once that is achieved, I will have other plans on how to make that nest egg even better. So one baby step towards my financial freedom first. 8)



Well, this is the start. I will add more to it when I can think of what else I want from the Catalogue of the Universe! :)
posted by GnM at 11:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home