Thursday, June 18, 2009

Journal entry 2009-06-19

Looks like another week of no trades.

Looking at the charts, there have been only side way movements. And when there is a trend happening, I am at work and not able to ride the trends to make some profits!

The period that I can monitor the charts, the USD/JPY pair is moving literally sideways, with too little pips movements to allow my system to find an entry point.

Sigh... :g: Looks like i have to look at other currency pairs or refine my system to see if I can do better at the pair that I am monitoring.

Been spending so much time on forex that I literally forgot all about my PTPs and PTCs programs.
The only few cents I managed to earn the last few weeks are on mylot.
And that ain't enough to reach payout either.
Hmm... looks like money management is not enough. I need better time management as well!
posted by GnM at 7:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home