Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy busy busy...

I have been busy of late.
From the huge task list at work, to the different commitments I have at home.

So, here I am, today, posting an update of what I have been up to of late.

Ever since the last paid-to program have bitten the dust, I have been looking at some more paid-to sites to add to my list to grow my online earnings.
But the earnings are taking a long time to show.

So I sat down and started thinking, is paid-to programs the way to go?
There must be other forms of income I can tap on to grow my money.
So I started reading up lots of books.

One message that kept ringing in my mind when I was going through the books is this:
If you do not have the talent, learn a skill!

Among the many books I read, Forex investing is one of them.
Eureka! A good, simple platform where I could learn a skill and make money in the comforts of my home all at the same time!
So I am on a quest to learn more about Forex.
Hopefully, in time to come, I will be able to sit in the comfort of my home, and be come financially free with this new skill I am about to master!

The few discussions I started to spur me on on my learning quest!
Forex... indicators...
Making money... Options vs Forex... which one?
Forex... Analysis...
FOREX... what is a Pip?
Forex brokers... anyone using eToro?
Will you FOREX to make extra money?
posted by GnM at 11:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home