Thursday, May 28, 2009

KaBoom! And the plane goes down in flames...

Previously I wrote about looking at Forex as a earning vehicle that I could ride towards my quest to financial freedom.

So I did, and started reading up. Learning as much as I could about Forex as I could.
And I started flexing my Forex muscles by opening a demo account to try and apply what I learned.

There is just so many things one could learn about Forex. And so many more one could learn! It is never enough to read just one source.
So I got me more books and tried to be active in as many forums that discusses Forex as much as possible. Found me two pretty good forums that I learned a lot from.

All went well for the first three weeks of my "trading". Managed to double my "trading capital" by the end of 3 weeks. And I was elated. If only this was real, I would have made a handsome amount!
Then I did something wrong. Within a day, my account was wiped out as the market went the other direction so fast, I am still spinning from its effects while writing this entry.

This week, I am gonna concentrate on reviewing my trades and understand what went wrong. And hopefully, be able to recognize the problem and devise a better strategy to counter it the next time I attempt at trading again.

Will detail my analysis once I am done with it.
Wish me luck!

Well, due to the long hours spent reading and applying my knowledge to my demo trade account, I have been... heh heh... neglecting mylot recently.
Here are the few posts I managed to squeeze in since my last update:
Movie Review: Seven Pounds
Why Can't I?
How come that id10t's rich and I am not?
Another case of Call Center Stupidity!
If some one were to approach you to try and sell you something....
"I can't" ... or is it "How can I?"
Forex... EA... fapturbo
The Africa story...
Forex... Investor sentiments....
posted by GnM at 7:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home