Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Answer to the question of 7s!

Wow... I have been so busy with work and all those tasks at mylot, I lost track of time.
And already it is the end of the month!

As promised, this is the answer to the question that I asked in this discussion in mylot!
The topic can be found here --> http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1954134.aspx

The graphical version can be found here.
Or you can click on the picture below to view it.



As there are too many girls with too many kittens, I only show the pictures for one girl. Just take that one girl and multiply it 7 times and you will be able to see the final answer!

The working is really simple.

7 girls = 7 x 2 = 14 legs
Each girl has 7 backpacks = 7 x 7 = 49 backpacks
Each backpack as 7 cats = 7 x 49 = 343 cats = 343 x 4 = 1372 legs
Each cat has 7 kittens = 343 x 7 = 2401 kittens = 2401 x 4 = 9604 legs
Total number of legs = 10990


The working is very simple. Yet when I tried it, it took me like half a morning and numerous attempts to get it right!
Well, hope you like it as much as I did!
posted by GnM at 2:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home