Sunday, June 14, 2009

Journal entry 2009-06-15

This is a grip post!
I tell you, if there is some one who outta be screwed, it is Murphy and his laws!
Things are always like that. When you want to do something, there will be a ton of other things that will pop up to take up your time and away from the thing you planned to do.

This is exactly what happened to me the past week.
I sit down and want to do some trades. And then something else will come up that has higher priority that requires my attention.
Day after day. Barely could monitor the market for the whole week.

Sigh... not much activity on the trading front. Did some reading and tweaked my trading system a little. I will try to do some trades with the new system and see if they are better than the one I previously had.

Hopefully this week, I will be able to concentrate on some trading!
posted by GnM at 6:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home