Monday, June 8, 2009

Journal entry 2009-06-09

Well, the start of a new week yesterday.
After my last trades created a margin call on my demo account, I could no longer trade on that account as it has left me with too little to even make a 0.10 lot trade.

So I started the week with a new demo account.

Last night was S-L-O-W on the USD/JPY front!
The movement of the chart was literally sideways!
With peaks of 20 pips between the max and min, minus the spread, there is only about 17-18 pips to play with.
And sitting down in front of the computer for a few hours, the chart was literally creeping up and down the min and max boundary. Most of the time, the max movement is about 5-12 pips.
Considering the movement between the min and max, and the sideways movement, it is near impossible to trade.

Ended up with a wasted night of not putting any trades.

May have to consider looking at other currency pair. I wonder if my current indicators will work with other currency pairs or not. Will have to experiment to know for sure.

Wish me luck for tonight!
posted by GnM at 11:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home