Monday, March 9, 2009

Mylot today 10 Mar 2009




Well, it has been a very busy week!

I have finally gotten around to put up all the payment proofs on my programs!
Just look out for the icon and you will be led to the page where the payment proofs are posted!

Took me a long while to get it right! But it is working already!
And I am so happy to see the icons and the proofs that I posted from all the programs I am on. It is a consolidated payment proof for the year. Makes it easier to view them for the programs that I am on.

I will post the payment proofs for 2009 when this year is done!




Again, I posted for help in the mylot forums to meet one of my online earning goals. If you have any help you can give to me, do post it on the discussion I started:
PTC goal... to be clicking up to $1 a day still not met!!!

Looking forward to posting more updates!
posted by GnM at 8:17 PM

2 Comments:

One site that pays is:

http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=teixeirapt

March 11, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

Yeah... I know. I have been with them for years!
And they have been paying me well!

March 11, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home